Friday, February 28, 2014

2, 3, 4, 5, 6/52

Soooo, the 52 project, do you remember me mentioning that?  One picture a week for a year.  It's been 8 weeks and I have "4" pictures.  I'm not doing so well.  I don't remember to use my actual camera.  I can easily get my iphone out of my bag or back pocket, but people would probably choke on their starbucks if I randomly pulled my big ole camera out at the store or some-such-place to take a snapshot.  All 4 kids love to be photographed, however, Finn winds up being my main subject.  One, because he's so stinking cute.  Two, he's around.  Constantly.  I need to be more intentional about photographing all of the kids.

While I work on that, here's some shots over the last couple of months.


Evie is an outfit planner.  And I thought this one with the rolled cuffs and moccasins was super cute.  I was going for a different angle.  Never did accomplish it.  
But thought this goofy smile pose came out ok.


A messy face after a PB&J.


Finn loves those little mandarin oranges.  You know the ones that are super easy to peel?  Well, Finn didn't think they were super easy the other day.  
(This is more than one, but the faces were priceless!)







No comments: