Monday, August 26, 2013

images of fun

I received a new camera for Christmas and while I haven't had a chance to work on my skills (f-stop this, aperture that...) I have found the action setting to be fantastic!  The kids are constantly moving and I hated the fact my old camera was soo slooow.  My pictures were always blurry or I missed the action entirely.  We went outside one evening this summer for me to play around with the high speed set up and I captured a few images of joy.  Now, if I could just figure out if my editing software will let me copy and paste images of Liam running up the slide so all 4 progressive images are in one...





1 comment:

Katrina said...

Fun! I have discovered that uploading progressive photos like that into Google+ will automatically make an action sequence for you. It's so fun! It is part of Google + "autoawesome" feature. :)