Sunday, July 12, 2009

jason's 30th birthday

Jason's 30th birthday was back in May and I am just getting around to blogging about it.  How sad is that?  Since it's taken me so long to get around to posting anything, I'll just keep the details short and sweet and post a few pictures.  


We had a great time celebrating with a black and white theme with red accents.  We had about 40 friends and family here and we spent the evening BBQing, jumping on the trampoline and then sitting around our little fire pit.  Jason got a bunch of gift cards to the coffee shop as presents and was thrilled by that.  Coffee is the thing that keeps him going most days I think...  Jase wanted a white cake, so I did a 4 layer white cake with whip cream icing and it was layered with more whip cream and strawberries!  Yummy!

It was a wonderful night!

No comments: