Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dora the Beautiful Dishwasher



Well, I am in a play this weekend and next! I am soooo excited and cannot wait! I love to pretend (something that I will more than likely never outgrow) and have been wanting to do some drama for a while now. I got my wish. I am the heroine of "Dora the Beautiful Dishwasher" ~ Dora Horne ~ and I am getting to act in my first melodrama. It's quite a lot of fun getting to cheer and boo the hero and villain respectively. I, of course, don't get to actually do any of it, I am backstage, but it's still fun to hear. I have quite a few scenes where I need to bite my tongue to keep from laughing at my co-stars, but am pretty sure I won't dissolve into giggles when it comes time to perform. I'll get back to you on how it all goes. Ooooahhhhaaaa!!!

No comments: