Thursday, May 1, 2008

Family Pictures


It's a tragedy that we cannot seem to ever take a decent family picture. Ever. Point in case the one that I have posted along with this blog. How hard is it for seven people to stand in their Sunday best, look into the sun and wind and take a picture? It doesn't make it any easier when your 3 year old has such an aversion to being photographed lately that she throws a tantrum if she even sees the camera. Katie, our glamour model, is always a willing participant of picture taking. This is not her best. My mother makes an interesting study. What she must have been thinking at this moment in time....
And Jason. Does the man ever not squint? I myself can only say, "Next time do better," in regards for my appearance.


Well, in a few months we will undoubtedly try again. And again.

No comments: