Wednesday, March 2, 2011

10 weeks

After finding out that we are expecting a baby back in August, the count up was on to 20 weeks, that all important half way mark and the usually exciting ultrasound!  After you reach 20 weeks, the count down begins.  I have always loved being pregnant and I've had relatively easy pregnancies, but this time around I am just ready to be done.  So when I hit 30 weeks today and could said to myself, "Just 10 more to go!" (8 if I deliver early like I did with both of the girls) it was pretty exciting!

I'm not sure how some of these moms of 5, 6, 7, 8 or 19 do it!  I'm wiped out being preggo and chasing after and taking care of the other 3.  Now that I can't really get down or up off of the floor very well, it makes doing anything with Liam a little bit harder.  And the kids think it's funny to watch me roll out of bed.

Besides the whole not-being-able-to-move-well thing, it's been a pretty good pregnancy!

Here are some pictures from along the way, I'm sure there will be more to come!

it's positive!

12 weeks

16 weeks

At 20 weeks and just a week before Christmas, we had out ultrasound!  At our last 3 ultrasounds, we were there for about 30 minutes and they took their time, measuring and checking all the little things they do.  As well as making sure we had a good picture of the face, feet, hands or "defining" body parts.

At THIS ultrasound, we were in and out in about 10 minutes.  All of our pictures are fuzzy and low res and when they said that it "looked" like a boy, both Jason and I BOTH said, "Are you sure?"  We were shocked the tech could see anything at the speed she was going.  We are both still feeling a little unsure that there is another little boy in the belly, all the signs my body is giving me are "girl" - but that's what they told us!  We'll find out for sure in about 10 weeks....

this is a profile shot - looking at the right side of baby's face and 
then you can see the back curving up on the lower right side of the picture!

feet! (the pic is pretty fuzzy)

the "defining parts" picture

20 weeks

28 weeks

30 weeks
(no I didn't suck in my stomach, but compared to the above pic I DO look smaller... it must be the shirt)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet HIM cause I am convinced it's a HIM....but in the off chance I am wrong I would be happy to meet her too!!!

Brynn said...

LOL! You're too funny. It's probably a him, but I'm just in denial over it. :)