Sunday, October 27, 2013

liam's 6th birthday

With Katie's birthday in August, Liam and I in September and Evie's in October- there are a lot of birthdays right in a row over here.  I do like to blog about each and everyone of them, as some day I plan on printing my blog by year and having them as memory books.  (I tried making scrap books and was very successful... for the first 5 years of Katie's life...)  So better late than never, right?  Here is a post about Liam's 6th Birthday!

We had a little pool party for Liam, with just a few friends and their families attending.  It was so low key, we had a cake and a pool and that was that.  Fabulous!  Here are some shots from the day.

Our fabulous neighborhood slide!


1, 2, 3 JUMP!





Take #2





Cake & Presents
(Liam has some wonderful buds who blessed him with some great presents!)





No comments: