Monday, May 31, 2010

mother's day 2010

So this year for Mother's Day, I wanted to have my mom and Jason's mom over for brunch. I love to entertain and any excuse to decorate is a good one! Unfortunately my parents couldn't make it up from Arizona at the time, so we just had Jason's parents - Ruth & Don - over. Jason wanted to make sure that me cooking and cleaning and preparing brunch for everyone was what I wanted for Mother's Day and strangely enough- it was! Here are some pics of the good time we had and all the yummy food!

Getting food ready!

Pretty decorations!

Table setting!

The kids table!

The girls & I!

Me and all my kiddos!

Jason's mom Ruth!

Time to eat!

Don was pretty excited about the food!
Yumminess in the following order:
Breakfast Bread Pudding
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
Roasted Tomatoes w/ Garlic & Spices
Homemade Spinach Quiche
Maple Roasted Bacon
Roasted Potatoes w/ Rosemary





















































































Some pretty good food!


The "Mothers"

No comments: