Sunday, July 6, 2008

parade



I was in the parade for the first time in 8 years this 4th of July. Once again for acting. The last time was to promo "Romeo and Juliet" and this time was to support the theater company that I am currently acting in and performed "Dora" with, the Springs Theater Co. I walked all the way and suffered only two large grape size blisters on both little toes. But it was worth it! The girls were super excited to see me walking and that was what made it special.

Jason and the kiddos sat with my dad and brother and the VanEck/Giancaspro family.

Liam was not all that into his first parade and ended up crying out of terror at the loud horns and whistles from the fire engines.


The girls had a blast as usual getting candy and watching all the "floats" go by.


No comments: